My Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum

my info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can i enter chat room?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saranya

How can i enter chat room? Empty
PostSubject: How can i enter chat room?   How can i enter chat room? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:10 am

Here is how to get to chat rooms.

After you get logged into yahoo messenger look up at the top of it you will see Messenger , Contacts, Actions ,Help.
Click on messenger then down about half way click on Yahoo! Chat and then Join room.

That will open a new window with all the chat room categories which will be on the left side and the room listings
will be on the right side.

Lets say you want to go to a music room? you just find Music on the left side and click on it that will make all
the available music rooms show up on the right side. Then maybe you want to try one of the Rock rooms,so just click
on the little + sign and that will expand and show all the rooms that are under Rock. Double click on which ever
room you want to go into.

A small window will pop up with some numbers and letters that is called the captcha screen, fill it out and hit enter.
If for some reason that don't show up just look up at the top of the chat room window and you will see a big long blue
colored link, click on that and it will open a web page captcha screen for you to fill out. Fill it in hit enter or
whatever it is and you will be officially in a chat room.

How can i enter chat room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can i enter chat room?   How can i enter chat room? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:11 am

hi sweet heart dont worry
i guess u sure talking about chat room. just follow me
On ur yahoo messenger box on top click on "messenger: then scroll down to " yahoo chat" and click it then click" join a room" then u find a page " yahoo categories"? on this page go down to "regional" and click then "india"( if ur country is india otherwise select ur country) will appear and click on "india"? ( country u choose) after few seconds all the the rooms will appear on the right side of the page. now selcet which room u want to join and click. then click "enter chat". and now u r near the room but u need to verify a code before u r allowed to enter the room. so type in the exact letter and numbers in the slot provided and click " Submit". then u r in the room. just click on anyones id and say hi? good luck and happy chatting.
============================
UPVC Doors|UPVC Front Doors
Back to top Go down

How can i enter chat room?
Page 1 of 1